All circuit breakers offered by NEWMAR are UL recognized and CSA listed for AC and DC
systems and meet USCG requirements as a qualified circuit protection device.
Single and Double Pole
Fit all NEWMAR electrical panels, as well as most other brands
- Feature magnetic-hydraulic "trip-free" mechanism
- 5-30 amp rated to 65 VDC or 277 VAC; 40, 50 amp rated to 32 VDC or 120 VAC (See rating note below).
- Mounting scrws not provide order separatly
- #10 screw terminals on rear for wiring
- Red, white or black toggle handles
- Single pole values: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 or 50 amp.
- Double pole values: 15, 20, 30 or 50 amp
Important Circuit Breaker Rating Note: Standard series breakers shown on this page which are rated higher than 30 amps are acceptable for use in 230 VAC Line-to-Line systems (where each leg is 115 VAC - to - neutral), but are not rated for 230 VAC line-to-neutral systems.
You may also find these interesting: