NavPod GP2070 Series - SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.Sizing:Overall Size:
10.5"H x 23.25"W x 6.75"DUsable Face:
8.25"H x 21"W x 5.375"DMax Cutout:
8.125"H x 20.75"WInstrument Cutout:
3.6"All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
You may also find these interesting: