You simply can't buy a better unit for the money.
The Garmin echoMAP™ Series of chartplotter/sonar combos gives you the
clearest scanning sonar images on the water, the best preloaded LakeVü
cartography and the most accurate GPS for its class.
echoMAP 73sv includes a 7-inch high-contrast color display with automatic backlight adjustment. Fast, responsive 5 Hz GPS/GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 5 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. echoMAP comes with 1 transducer for 77/200 kHz HD-ID sonar and Garmin DownVü/SideVü, the clearest scanning sonars on the water. It also supports Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers. The combo's cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and the mount. Transom and trolling motor mount included.Features:
- 7" color display with keypad control
- Preloaded with LakeVü HD maps covering over 17,000 lakes of which over 5,700 are HD lakes with 1' contours shore to shore
- Built-in SideVü scanning sonar with the clearest images to the sides of your boat
- Built-in DownVü scanning sonar with the clearest images below your boat
- Built-in 500 W (RMS) HD-ID sonar (4,000W peak to peak)
- Includes 77/200 kHz HD-ID/Downü/SideVü transducer in the box
- Transom and trolling motor mount included
- 5 Hz Internal GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier
- Water speed sensor - NMEA 0183 port - 1 in/out
- Tilting quick disconnect mount
- microSD card slot makes it easy to add optional mapping
- Supports Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers
- Supports optional mapping including LakeVü HD Ultra with exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
- Supports BlueChart g2 coastal charts
- Supports BlueChart g2 Vision charts with exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
This product is not available at any merchants.
You may also find these interesting: