Auto-Guided Navigation for Power Boat Users
- Gives power boat users an easy to use autopilot system
- Shadow Drive technology keeps you in control even when relying upon autopilot
- Controlled using a GHC helm control unit and is compatible with the GHC remote and quatix
- Up to 3 GHC units can be interfaced with a single GHP 10
- NMEA 2000® connectivity
The GHP 10 marine autopilot adds a whole new level of versatility to the Garmin marine line. This breakthrough unit gives power boat users an easy to use autopilot system to rely upon for auto-guided navigation.Experience the Ease of Shadow Drive Technology
The GHP 10's patented Shadow Drive technology gives boaters the security of knowing they maintain control even when relying upon the autopilot. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, allowing the helmsman to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when a steady course is held by the helmsman.Enjoy the Simple Interface and NMEA Connectivity
The GHP 10 is controlled using a GHC helm control unit. This control unit communicates with the autopilot system via a NMEA 2000® bus, so autopilot heading data can be shared easily with other devices. The GHP 10's simple interface makes operation a cinch. And up to 3 GHC controllers can be interfaced with a single GHP 10, allowing for autopilot capabilities in multiple stations on your boat. An optional handheld wireless remote control also is available; however, for the highest level of convenience, control the GHC using quatix, the world's first marine GPS navigation watch featuring ANT wireless technology.GHC 20 Marine Autopilot Control UnitTake Control of Your Autopilot
- Compatible with legacy Garmin autopilots, as well as, recent Garmin autopilots and can be controlled with quatix
- Large, bright 4" color glass-bonded display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170° viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with high contrast color option
The GHC 20 autopilot helm controller is compatible with recent Garmin autopilots as well as legacy models on both power and sail vessels.
It's large, bright 4" color display is easy to read at a distance and 170° viewing angle. Glass-bonded anti-glare lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control.
An optional handheld wireless remote control is available; however, for the highest level of convenience, control the GHC 20 using quatix, the world's first marine GPS navigation watch featuring ANT wireless technology. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GHC 20 with the GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters. This product is not available at any merchants.
You may also find these interesting: