Vulcan 7 FS Display is a powerful all-in-one chart plotter and depth sounder for small-mid sized sail boats. Vulcan 7 FS incorporates B&G's forward looking collision avoidance sonar technology for safe passage making in areas where chart accuracy is uncertain. Vulcan 7 will also connect to B&G sailing instruments and autopilot systems for a fully integrated electronics package.
No physical buttons and low profile mounting options makes Vulcan 7 one of the cleanest and most integrated looking navigation device for aftermarket installs. Combine this with an extensive set of advanced sailing software features inherited from it's bigger brother, the Zeus2, and the Vulcan 7 is the go-to standalone navigation display for the aspiring sailor.Features:
- GoFree Compatible with built in Wi-Fi functionality
- Advanced NMEA2000® networking
- Forwardscan sonar technology (need optional Transducer)
- Dedicated Sailing Features
- Sailing Time
- Autopilot capability
- Easy to use multi-touch user interface
- Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Built in 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Micro SD card slot
- Built in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp)
- Built in ForwardScan sonar
- Built in DownScan Imaging
- Operates with ZC1 and ZC2 Remote controller
- Advanced NMEA2000 networking
- BEP C-Zone Integration
- Fusion Link Audio Support - including multiple audio servers
- AIS SARTs
- NMEA Data Logging
- GRIB Weather support
- SailSteer, Laylines with Sailing Time, WindPlot
- Adjustable page split ratios and panel layouts
- Best in Class Cartography support
Internal Echosounder B&G Vulcan 7 FS is a complete standalone Multi Function Display. For the sailors that want to see what is below their boat in high detail, the Vulcan 7 features internal CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging.
- Easily determine depth
- Distinguish different seabed types for safe anchoring
- Collision avoidance using built-in ForwardScan
Internal Wi-Fi Vulcan7 standalone MFD's can be controlled directly from your Ipad or Android Tablet.
- Mirror the screen on your compatible smart phone.
- Built in Wi-Fi allows hassle free integration with the GoFree Shop.
- Receive automatic software updates
- Download the latest charts
- Download a variety of apps to enhance sailing experiences
- Upload Insight Genesis sonar logs and download personal and Social Map maps
Dedicated sail/cruise features
- This powerful chartplotter series makes entering waypoints and routes quick and simple. It comes with a high speed 10Hz Internal GPS antenna, ensuring pinpoint position accuracy.
- Vulcan chartplotters feature a dedicated multi-touch sailing interface, providing access to award-winning SailSteer, Laylines and Sailing Time options.
Choice of Charts
- Integrate a Vulcan unit with your onboard instruments and sensors for a highly visible instrument display with single, dual and four-way split readouts.
- Choose from C-MAP, Navionics® and NV Digital charting options to make the most of your routing and planning.
Smart NMEA 2000® networking
- This powerful chartplotter features WiFi, enabling you to download charts and software updates directly to the Vulcan display. With the GoFree Controller app installed on a smartphone or tablet, you can view and control (tablet only) the Vulcan from anywhere on your boat.
Included in the Box:
- Connects the Vulcan with essential sailing instruments and sensors, including ZG100 external GPS and heading sensor, V50 DSC VHF Marine Radio with built-in AIS and enables full control of the SonicHub®2 marine audio server, directly from the unit.
- Power Cable (000-00128-001)
- Mounting Bracket (000-12372-001)
- Suncover (000-12369-001)
This product is not available at any merchants.
You may also find these interesting: