The AISLink Class A is ACR's premium Automatic Identification System (AIS) transceiver. With a feature-rich design, the Class A AIS demonstrates the highest AIS transmission power and the most frequent transmission of AIS information. The transceiver is approved worldwide for both deep sea and inland waterways and features an easy-to-use multilingual graphical user interface.
The ACR AISLink Class A AIS Transceiver is approved worldwide and offers an extensive feature set which positions it as a leader amongst other AIS Class A options. With a large, highly visible, monochrome LCD display, the AISLink Class A features a graphical user interface allowing for greater ease of use.
The AISLink Class A combines its demonstrated history of the highest level of reliability and operational performance with a rugged and durable design comprised of marine grade components. The transceiver also offers versatility as it is not only certified for both deep sea and inland waterway operation, but also boasts an interface with multilingual capability.Features:
- Approved Worldwide (FCC, USCG, EU MED, Industry Canada)
- GPS Enabled
- Easy Integration with ECS/ECDIS
- Low Power Consumption
- User Friendly Graphical User Interface
- Multi-lingual Menu System
- Ability to send and receive AIS text messages
- Password protection of specific transceiver information
- Alarm notification showing active AIS system alarms
- Detailed status bar indicating transceiver status
- Default Frequencies: AIS 1 - 161.975 MHz, AIS 2 - 162.025 MHz
- Water Resistant
You may also find these interesting: